The Storms Obsession

This blog is a simple story about Dylan Broke and Lucy Burb from The Sims 2. I hope you enjoy.

Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Chapter 10 - Consequences

Arriving at the most expensive florist in Pleasantview, I decide to go quite mad and spend my last pennies on a gift for Nicole. As I have said before, that girl clouds all sensible thought and I truly cannot fight it.
I love her. I'm sure of it.


Wow, smells good in here. So many beautiful flowers.

In the background, a soft love song plays....

And I'm going to love you, like nobody loves you, and I'll earn your trust making memories of us.

I wanna honor your mother, and I wanna learn from your pa

I wanna steal your attention like a bad outlaw

I wanna stand out in a crowd for you, a man among men

I wanna make your world beter than its ever been

We'll follow the rainbow, wherever the four winds blow

And there'll be a new day, Comin' your way

I'm gonna be here for you from now on, this you know somehow

You've been stretched to the limits but its alright now

"Got any lingerie?" Darn.

And I'm gonna make you a promise, if there's life after this

I'm gonna be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss

And I'm gonna love you, like nobody loves you

And I'll earn your trust making memories of us...

Empty handed, I call for yet another cab (sooo have to get myself a car) and l leave with nothing, except a heavyness in my chest and the need to see Nic again soon.

Arriving home I see a dozen roses on the doorstep. Strange. Must be for Claire but from whom?

In an instant, Beau is on the doorstep and he's not happy.

"What the hell were you thinking Dylan? How could you do this to Lucy?"

"Bloody hell Beau! Calm down a minute! What the hell has happened?"

"You bloody well seeing Nicole is what has happened Dylan and know Lucy knows! She saw the flowers and it ain't good. She was shattered Dylan. Shattered! Claire was coming home from work when she saw Lucy sobbing over the flowers but she ran away before Claire could do or say anything. Read the card Dylan, its from Nicole and this is not good."



With that said, I walked inside, to sit and be dazed by what I had done, to Lucy.

Holding my head in my hands I moan, "What have I done?"

Lyrics courtesy of Keith Urban "Making Memories of Us"








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home