The Storms Obsession

This blog is a simple story about Dylan Broke and Lucy Burb from The Sims 2. I hope you enjoy.

Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Chapter 13 - The Aftermath According to Dylan

Walking back from Lucy's place I felt very quiet. My mind was numb and emotionally I felt like I had been hit by a baseball bat. I never expected in a millon years for Lucy to attack me like that. I had never seen her so angy before. I guess I really couldn't believe was how much I had truly hurt her. I underestimated the damage and I felt like a fool.


And being at home didn't help much. Lovey dovey stuff was everywhere and I couldn't stand it. I couldn't stand to see everybody else so happy. I began to wish I could take back the last few weeks but then at the same time I couldn't deny may attraction to Nicole and knew what had happened between us was going to happen at some stage regardless. If only I went about it all alot better. But how?


Ahh, a football game. Something to distract me at least.
But I found that even a good game of football couldn't stop me from coveting the guilt free love that my elder brother could enjoy.
I felt totally in limbo.

And then my mobile rang. Who could this be? A strange mix of emotions ran through me. I hoped in a bizarre sort of way that it was Lucy, wanting to talk things through, make up. But at the same time I hoped that it wasn't Nicole. For whatever reason, I just didn't want to face her. Did I blame her for for this mess? Did I blame her unfairly for making me feel like shit right now?
It takes 'two to tango' I kept telling myself.

It was Nicole.
What do I say? Just act normal Dylan, I tell myself.
Why don't I want her to know what happened between Lucy and myself? Pride me thinks.


Nicole wants to go clubbing and I don't want to disappoint her so I say yes and go to get changed and freshen up. It will probaby make me feel better anyway I tell myself.

For whatever reason, I feel more guilty about going out with Nicole now than before Lucy knew. I'm just a mixed bag of emotions right now.
I hear the cab pull up outside. We'll be swinging past Nicoles place on the way. I feel good knowing that I can have some drinks tonight and not worry about driving home. I pray that Lucy isn't out as well. I am starting to have thoughts about her seeing other people now and I don't like it one bit.


We arrive at the Crypt'O Club having just held hands in the back of the cab, in silence. Nicole senses that I'm not in a very talkative mood.

Even though we have only been dating for the past few weeks, Nicole has known me through out my uni years as she used to date my best friend. She is older than me and we know each other well. Its a nice feeling knowing that I don't have to explain my mood to her. She just accepts it, trusting that its not about her. I'll admit though that I don't care to expand on the fact that it is about us, the love triangle that is, or should I say was - Lucy, Nicole and myself.

Nicole greets me lovingly behind the cab, giving me a tight, close, warm hug. The feel and smell of her soothes me and suddenly I feel pleased to be in her arms - with her. The ill feelings that I had before coming are suddenly gone.

I embrace her in a deep kiss as the cab drives off.

It is all coming back to me now. The guilt is washed away by her familar sensual lips. The way her tongue moves in my mouth, the taste of her skin on her neck. My heart sighs as it recalls now why I did what I did. Why I'm with Nicole in the first place.

We hit the dance floor. All my woes are gone and I see only Nicole, how beautiful she is.


Her dancing only makes me want to hold her closer.

I pull her to me, staring the whole while into her eyes. We don't hear the music thumping away in the background. All I hear is her breathing close to my ear and the feel of her slim waist in my hands.

Man its getting hot in here...

Feeling a burning need to have Nicole there and then I go in search for somewhere suitable for alittle one on one. This photo booth looks perfect.

I call Nicole over and I can feel myself getting hornier as I picture her in my mind straddling me on this bench seat. Dress lifted up and....

"Dylan? Are you in there?"

"Just act casual baby. Don't draw attention to us. No one saw me come in here."

Steeping into the booth there is little room for us both to move, but without a word, Nicole slowly drops her panties, letting them fall to her ankles. Silently she bends down to undo my belt and jeans. Wriggling them down too, she then climbs onto my lap and I can feel myself slide into her. Her wetness tells me that she's feeling just as horny as me. Yeehaa!

What starts off as a slow rocking up and down quickly escalts into some serious thrusting. I can here the booth sqeaking but I don't care. Thirty more seconds and I'm exploding inside of her just as she starts to cum.

As our breathing slows down and the squeaking of the booths stops, we can hear someone cheering outside. Nicole looks at me sheepishly and then laughs.

"Do you think the whole place heard Dylan?"

"I don't know babe. I can't really say that I was paying much attention to the noise that we were making. Luckily the DJ is pretty loud."

I kiss her tenderly before we try to clean ourselves up without moving the cutains.

Nicole is the first to venture outside. Oh dear!

Afterwards, both starving, we sit down for a yummy dinner of lime seared prawns and a bottle of white wine.



Our conversation is relaxed and we talk about everything besides us. I appreciate it.

After dinner we decide to call it a night. I am suddenly overwhelmed with tiredness and I feel emotionally drained.

Nicole can see it in my face and she guesses that I ain't going back to her place for the night. Seeing some of her friends on the dance floor she decides to stay on. I kiss her good night then head outside to call myself a cab.

Its dark out and all I can hear are the sounds of summer insects and the distant thump of the DJ music. The air is thick and warm from the hot day but I feel better being outside. I wonder if I should invite Nicole back to my place but decide to have some time to myself.

My thoughts drift back to Lucy and I wonder what she is doing. I sincerely hope that she's alright but I know deep in my heart that that ain't the case.

Arriving home everything appears dark but I can see that Beau has left the outside light on for me.

Instead of heading inside, I walk over to the edge of the street that Lucy and I share and I stare at her house, remembering times gone.

Lucy's house is dark and I picture her asleep in her pink bedroom.

"Good night Lucy" I whisper.

Then I turn back to my brothers house and head indoors, to bed.

I'll be grateful to say goodbye to this day.


The next morning I awake to omlettes and the innocent chit chatter of Beau and Claire.

No one mentions yesterday or last night. Instead Claire talks about music and films in her usual bubbling voice and I can't help but wonder why that girl never wears any clothes? It lightens my heart and I begin to feel a little hope for the day.

Walking past Claire to the sink I can't help but admire her. No wonder she doesn't wear any clothes. Why should she??

What will this day bring this time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home