The Storms Obsession

This blog is a simple story about Dylan Broke and Lucy Burb from The Sims 2. I hope you enjoy.

Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Chapter 18 - Still in Heaven? (WARNING: Sex Scene)

I was pleased for Beau and Claire about their new house. After a family discussion, it was agreed to rent out mum's house where the Broke kids grew up and with money saved Beau and Claire bought their very own townhouse close to the town centre. I was sure that Beau would ask Claire to marry him any day now and as soon as that happened, I planned to move out and give them space and privacy.
I had only recently found out that I had been accepted into the police force so with some regular money coming in I planned to find my own place soon regardless.

Tonight however was Beau and Claire's house warming party and the guests we beginning to arrive.


Claire as usual was getting around in very little clothes after having an afternoon in the outdoor spa and sunning herself. Nicole soon arrived with her flat mate Marie Bertino, the town property tycoon. I actually didn't hear Nicole come in. Where's my hello kiss??


Ahhh, there's that butt! I could recognise that butt in a line up of a thousand model butts.

I basically spent the next hour drinking, mingling and admiring my piece of cute crumpet playing pool. Ahh, I wonder what the poor are doing tonight?

Ducking upstairs to get the half time footy score I saw Emily, Lucy's best friend, head for the upstairs bathroom. We just looked at each other. I had no idea what to say but Emily had a smirk on her face that made me feel as though she knew something which I didn't.

I like Em and all, don't get me wrong but I have never felt comfortable around her. For whatever reason I don't think she approved of me seeing Lucy, not that its any of her business mind you.

Back downstairs I found Emily standing beside the stairs on her lonesome. I decided to do the right thing and say hello.

"Hey Dylan! Man, I have to tell you about the funniest thing that happened to me today..."

And so we got to talking and laughing. Thats one thing Em is good at. The girl should be a diplomat or something.

"...and so Lucy and Zach were there, thank god, and..."

"Lucy and Zach? Who is Zach Em?" I asked with a frown.

"Oh, um, Zach is a good friend of mine. Zachary Benadives. You must have heard of him, well his family business anyway?"

"Yes actually, I have. I didn't realise you knew them?"

"Oh, you know how it is, move in the right circles yada yada. But Zach it seems has taken a real shine to our Lucy and I must confess, but don't tell anyone Dyl, you know how shy Lucy can get, and well it appears that Lucy really likes him too. Isn't that grand!"

"Terrific. I'm happy for Lucy." I said through clenched teeth.

"Look, I won't hold you up. You have heaps of guests to talk to you. Shall I tell Lucy that you say hi?"

"Oh, um yes, please do. Thanks Em."

And with that, Emily walked off but I have to admit that she seemed rather pleased with herself. Lucy with another guy?? It made my blood boil.

Where's Nicole darn it!

I needed some serious sweet Nicole lovin to calm me down.

"Whats wrong baby? Your neck feels so tense."

"Nothin babe. Honest. Just a long day and I'm tired. Well not that tired."

"Let me take care of you and give you some special Nicole attention."

I was naked and in bed faster than you can say "Give me some of that ass!"

Meanwhile, Emily kicked back in the spa feeling very satisfied with herself. Sucked in Dylan she thought. I plan to rub your nose into every happy Lucy and Zach detail.

Meanwhile, while Emily was scheming, Dylan was showing that he's not a man to be trifled with more than twice in row. That might hurt a gal ya know!






That will always fix what 'ailes ya.

In the morning I was ready to go again but I had an early appointment to get too at Police headquaters. Paper work to fill in and uniforms to collect.

Back in my pj's for the walk to the bathroom, I admired my lovely girlfriend for the first time today. What a fine sort!

So good to me she is. No matter my mood, she can always make me feel better. For the moment I had forgotten about Lucy and this so called Zach.

Dressed and ready for my meeting I found Nicole out in the spa.

"Babe, I gotta go but I should only be an hour and a bit. Wanna go out for a late all day brekkie when I get back?"

"Can't, sorry Dylan. I've to help Marie at the opening of yet another shop downtown. I'll be going soon. I just couldn't resist laying back here and having the jets massage me. Call me later?"

"Without fail." And I blew her a kiss.



Getting back I decided to relax in the spa before Beau and Claire got home from shopping and over took the tub. Well, I'm all signed up and ready to start tomorrow. Umm. Thinkin thinkin. Next thing to do - my own place and to hell with it, I want Nicole to move in too.

Was Dylan doing this for the right reasons?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynnaea said...

Gee why can't Dylan and Lucy realize they still love eachother! Gosh it is sooooo frustrating! Loved the update.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Darkstormyeve said...

I think you have nailed it queenofsimtopia. I am debating about where to take this story now. I have the next, say, two chapters nutted out but then what?? I think that you have given me an idea!

I'm stoked that you are enjoying the story. It takes ages to write!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blur the nude please!!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home